By using the BDOSHOP.com website (https://bdoshop.com) and company StarCom and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BDOSHOP.com directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of BDOSHOP.com products/substances, items or services or your breach of the terms of these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
You may not use the BDOSHOP.com website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the BDOSHOP.com website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the BDOSHOP.com website. BDOSHOP.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the BDOSHOP.com website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
In no event shall BDOSHOP.com or its heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall BDOSHOP.com be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals or items. The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold BDOSHOP.com harmless from any damages caused by the use of the products/substances or items or services.
All customers are assumed to be trained to safely handle chemicals and equipment. If you or your affiliates are not, then we do not know this and you will be held liable. The chemicals and/or supplies purchased may have harmful properties and buyer is liable for handling the compounds in a safe and responsible manner.
BDOSHOP.com is selling products to you solely for the purpose of technical/industrial or laboratory/scientific use – all of the products cannot be considered as use for food, drugs or cosmetic.
In the case of the purchase of some products, we reserve the right to require the submission of documents confirming the relationship with a research institution or the scientific community.
BDOSHOP.com is not responsible for the actions of individuals, groups or businesses when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
It is your responsibility as a customer for knowing the laws in your country before ordering. BDOSHOP.com holds no responsibility for customers who violate the laws of their country of residence. If you purchase the offered products, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The images on BDOSHOP.com are for presentation purposes and products supplied may sometimes be different from the images shown, one way or another (packaging shape, color etc).
Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the courts within Poland.
The right to withdrawal from online sales – Returns
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring costs, with the exception of shipping costs of the purchased product. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: contact (at) bdoshop (dot) com
2. An example of the withdrawal form is included below.
3. The period of withdrawal from the contract begins: for the contract whereby the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (eg Sales Agreement) – from taking the Product into possession by the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier in the case of a contract that: includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part or consist of regular delivery of products for a limited time – from taking possession of the first Product;
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
5. The seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return all payments made to the consumer, including the costs of delivery of the product, the seller refunds the payment using the same method of payment which the consumer used, unless the seller has expressed a different method of return, which is not associated with any minimum or minimum costs.
6. The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdraws from the contract, return the purchased product to the following address: StarCom.
7. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
8. The consumer bears direct costs of returning the product.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is granted to the consumer in relation to the sale of the product:
in which the subject of return is a product delivered in a sealed package, free from defects purchased after delivery of the purchased product to the buyer.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not allow the customer, if the packaging has been opened after delivery or has defects acquired after delivery of the product to the buyer.
MODEL FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
A model withdrawal form (this form should be filled in and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– e-mail: contact (at) bdoshop (dot) com
– I hereby inform about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for a work involving the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
– Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
– Name and surname of consumer (s)
– Consumer (s) address
– Signature of the consumer (s) (please print this with
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The procedure for dealing with complaints.
We handle complaints received in accordance with generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code. Information about our complaint handling procedure can be found in the regulations of our website, in the below “Complaints” section.
Recognition time: 14 days from the date of notification.
Grounds for complaints: complaints can be submitted under the warranty for defects in goods covered by the sales contract and other services.
You can request the replacement of the product free of defects or remove the defect. We are obliged to replace the defective product with one free of defects or to remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to you.
We may refuse to comply with your request if it is impossible to bring the defective product into conformity with the contract in a manner chosen by you or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into compliance with the contract.
If the goods have a defect, you can submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless you immediately and without undue inconvenience to you, replace the defective goods with a fault-free one or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by us, or we have not fulfilled the obligation to exchange the product for one free of defects or to remove the defect. You can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
As consumers, instead of removing the defect we propose to replace the product with a fault-free one, instead of replacing the item, demand removal of the defect unless it is impossible to bring the goods into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by you or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method by U.S. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found is taken into account, and the inconvenience to which you would be exposed by other means of satisfaction is taken into account.
The reduced price referred to in the above point should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract, in which the value of the defective product remains to the value of the good without a defect.
Information on the consideration of the complaint: The content of the complaint is recommended to provide contact details, which will serve to answer the complaint and conduct correspondence related to it. In the absence of providing these data, we will respond to the complaint in a manner analogous to its submission.