2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is company StarCom Piotr Panasiuk (Regon 061657971)
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in forms
by collecting “cookie” files [see “cookie files” policy].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed in order to fulfill the order.
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.
11. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit different websites on the internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the “lifespan” of the cookie (that is, its lifetime) and the accidentally generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.